Friday, March 9, 2012

monograms, Monograms, MONOGRAMS!!!

Hey ya'll!!  I know, I know, I have been pretty much a failure at posting for the past couple of weeks!!  But now I am back with some great ideas that I could not wait to share with ya'll!!!
The first great thing that I want to share with ya'll is this awesome company called Marley Lilly!  I have known about this company for a while, but it was not until recently that I began to look at the website just about everyday!!  I just cannot get enough of everything that they have, and to make it better, you can get any and everything monogrammed!!!  What southern belle does not love a great monogram???  They have everything from Derby hats, totes, scarves, baby items, and even stuff for your beau!!  

I have quite a few bridal showers and bachelorette parties to attend in the next couple of months and what better gift to give the bride-to-be than something with their new monogram on it!!    

One of the bachelorette parties that I am attending has a "Kentucky Derby" theme, and I cannot wait to order my monogrammed hat to wear!!  The only thing that is keeping me from ordering it now is that I am still trying to decide which Lilly dress I want to wear!!  I am pretty sure my safe bet would be getting pink on it!!  

I did not only want to tell ya'll about all of the great things they have, I also want to show ya'll!!!  Here are a few of my favorites!!  But trust me, I would go ahead and look at everything they have!!!

marleylilly.com
marleylilly.com
marleylilly.com

marleylilly.com
marleylilly.com
marleylilly.com
marleylilly.com
I told you they had fantastic stuff!!!
It is a safe bet that my cart will be filled with more monogrammed goodies then just my Derby hat!!!

Check out this awesome site and shop shop shop!!!!

Enjoy!!

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment