Thursday, April 26, 2012

The most MAGICAL place on Earth!! day 1

Last week I had the pleasure to go on a fantastic trip with my siblings to DISNEY WORLD and it was amazing, a million times better than was hoping for!!!  

I have written and re-written the post a million times and I just cannot find the words to describe how amazing our trip was!!!  So I have decided to post a few of my favorite picture each day and tell y'all where we were and the story behind each picture!  

Today I will start out with our first day.  

We were up by 7 a.m. and ready to go through the gates of Magic Kingdom by 8:30 a.m.
Waiting for the Welcome Parade to start!!
The Train
The mayor!





THE CASTLE!!!
Micky Mouse
Minnie Mouse



The first night, We had dinner with the princesses!!  We were able to meet 5 of them!!  During dinner they would walk around from table to table talking to the guest, signing autographs, and taking pictures!!  They were all super nice and so pretty!! 
Belle

Princess Aurora
Cinderella

Snow White
Me crying when I saw Ariel
The story behind this picture:  
We had already seen 4 princesses and I was really worried that we were not going to get the chance to meet Ariel at dinner, so when I saw her walk out I was so excited and relieved to get the chance to meet her!!!  I am not ashamed that I cried, It will be a good story to tell my children when I take them on their first Disney trip!!! 

and... Ariel!!!
I cannot wait to share more pictures from our fabulous vacation!!!

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment