Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: My Bachelorette Parties!!

Well... it is that time of the week again!!

I am really anxious to start showing y'all the professional pictures, but I want to make sure I get to show everything that happened leading up to our big day!!

This week I am excited to show y'all my fantastic bachelorette parties!!

My sorority sisters held party number 1 the same weekend as the shower...

I apologize for the lack of pictures, but by time anyone decided to start snapping, we had already had a few too many, thus resulting in ridiculous pictures that were deleted right away!!

see this horrible picture, this is the only group shot we took the entire night!!

Despite the lack of pictures, I had a blast and I love my sisters for all they did for me that weekend!!!  

My {real} sister, and best friend hosted my second bachelorette party AT THE BEACH!!
It was schedualed the weekend BEFORE the wedding, and I was nevrous about going away that entire weekend, but I am glad we did!  It was a nice get away before all the wedding craziness began!!
 They had gift bags for us when we arrived at the cottage! They had shirts made that said "Last Fling before the Ring" on the back.  We loved them so much that we wore them out to dinner!


Getting ready to leave!

at dinner

this was part of my "to-do" list! 

The next morning we had lunch, went shopping, then of course had more drinks!
I think these were supposed to be out cake toppers!!



This drink was called a Shark Attack.  I was really a kids drink, but I asked the bartender to add cherry vodka to it! The shark was full of grenadine that you poured in to look like blood! 


That night we had dinner at Kelly's and stayed there to listen to a fantastic country band!!



I promise I finished most of my to-do list!! I just wish I had more pictures to show y'all!!

Enjoy!

mGs

No comments:

Post a Comment