Friday, September 14, 2012

Bridal Shower number 2 (a little late)

Hey Y'all!!

So I had this fabulous post for today, but then I remembered that I left my phone at HOME (ahhh), and the pictures I need are on my phone!!  But then I remembered that I forgot to post about bridal shower number 2 that was this past May!!!

It has been almost 4 months since this shower and the bride is now a wife!!, but I still wanted to show y'all how her garden/tea party shower turned out!!


We had the shower at a friend's house Memorial day weekend in North Carolina, and it was HOT!!  so hot that we eventually moved inside for gifts and games!!  But the bride/now wife was a good sport and it was a good time with all the girls!!!

Here are a few pictures before we moved inside!!


the layout of the tables


each place setting had flowers and a tag with the initials of the bride and groom

the tables were decorated with flowers, jars, tea pots, and tea cups!!


Have I told y'all how much I LOVE BABYS BREATH???  
It is perfect for anything!!! 


The drink table (before the drinks were set out).  I painted jars with chalkboard paint that that was the guest's cups and favors!  And if you had not noticed, I cannot get enough of the paper straws, they add that little something extra!!



These are shots of the other table.  They are covered in white table cloths with old feed bag fabric overlays.  My grandma found these when she was cleaning and I fell in love with them!!  She had so many and each one was different colors with different prints!





The food table.  I made garland out of out fabric that matched the colors and hung that up on the deck!

Drinks and desserts


and a shot of most of everyone!!!

I cannot believe that I forgot to post this!!!  This shower was so fun to host with the other bridesmaids and what was better was getting to see some of my sorority sisters that I had not seen since graduation!!!

enjoy!

mSs






No comments:

Post a Comment