Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"I Do" Tuesday- Engagement Pictures!

So... it is official, Saturday we take our engagement pictures!!!
ahhh I could not be more excited and... Matt could care less.  

I know last Tuesday I showed y'all our save the date banner...


and this week, I wanted to show y'all something else we are going to use in our pictures!!
I forgot to take a picture of everything that I used, but it was only like 3 things so I'll just list them...

1. a piece of cut wood (I got mine from Hobby Lobby, only about 6 bucks with a coupon)
2. Chalkboard paint
3. Paint brush
4. Chalk
ok, so I lied it was 4 things :)

Here is what I did...
(be careful, do not scroll to fast, you might miss it!!) 

1. paint the wood with the paint


That is it!! Only one step!!



 here is what it looked like after I finished and it was all dry!!

I am going to write something on it, but I did not want to post that picture now! I wanted that to be a surprise!!  
The best thing about this little project is that you can re-use it again!!  I plan to include it somewhere not only at the reception but somewhere at our house (that we have yet to find??)!!

and, I decided to include a picture of Bodie.  He was jealous that I would not let him get in the other pictures I took!



No comments:

Post a Comment