Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I am BACK!! (for real this time!!)

Hey y'all!!
Well I know I have said this before, and hopefully I will not say it again, but I am back and ready to blog!!
I have made a few changes to the site, I hope you like it!!!

I have so much that is going on in the my life at the moment and I figured I would return to my blog and share everything with everyone!!!  

Ok, where should I start... oh yea,
I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most, if not all of y'all probably know this, but I just love saying it!!! 
He popped the question this June and of course I said yes!!! It was the perfect proposal, the perfect day, the perfect EVERYTHING!!! 
I promise I will tell y'all the story soon!!

next...
I will become an aunt x2 soon!!
My sister and her fiancĂ© (more about that in a second) will be welcoming a baby boy soon and I cannot wait!!

and...
My sister is ENGAGED too!!
She is getting married next June!! Ahhh this is soo exciting!!!

I cannot wait to start planning showers and parties, and oh yea MY WEDDING!!!

I hope y'all are ready!!!!

mSs



       

No comments:

Post a Comment