Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabulous Friday


Because Friday is the best day of the week, I have decided that each Friday I will post 5 reasons why I am super excited that it is Friday!!

This weekend I have a super fun, jammed packed, exciting weekend that is kinda stressing me out, but also I could not be more ready for!!! So here are my top 5 reason why I am ready for the weekend!

1.  There are only 7 days left until Christmas Break!!! 
I always thought that I could never be more excited for breaks and holidays while I was in school, but now that I work in the school system, that excitement has doubled!! I really think that I may be more excited then some of the kids!!!  I now understand why all of my teachers seemed happier right before breaks!!!

2. The Holly Ball is tonight!!!  
This is my first Holly Ball and the bf is coming with me!!!  I am super excited to hang out, dance, and have fun with all of my family and friends!!  But I am a little worried because I have 4 hours after school to decide on a outfit, fix my hair, get my wonderful aunt to make me pretty, go grocery shopping, cook, paint my nails... oh goodness I did not realize I have that much to do! ahh!!

3.  The beginning of the Christmas party season!!
If any of y'all are like me, then you know that it is super important to have a new outfit for any new party!!!  I do not know what it is, but I stress out the week before any party that I am planning to attend because I want to have the perfect outfit, and with all the Christmas parties we have I never want to wear the same thing twice!!!  So of course, my solution to this problem is to shop, shop, shop (my other problem!) So along with celebrating this Christmas season with family and friends, I also get to expand my closet!!!  

4.  7 Days until my Lo and Peyt are here!!!
I have no words to express how excited I am for them to get here!!!  It has been a few months since they have both been able to visit home but they will be here soon to spend Christmas with us!!!
 Let me also say that the list is in not order of importance!! I want to include this because I know that will most likely get a call from my wonderful big brother asking why he is number 4, and not 1!!

5.  It is finally getting colder!
Some people may think that I am crazy for saying this, but it is absolutely true!!!  Do not get me wrong, I love warm weather and everything that comes along with it, but there is something about the winter that makes if my favorite!  Also, now that it is getting colder, makes it really feel like Christmas is almost here.  Now, I just cannot wait until it snows!!! But I hope it waits until after Lo and Peyt gets here!!!


mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment