Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fabulous 5

Yay!! Happy Friday everyone!!! 
This week has seemed to drag on and on and I am sooooo HAPPY it is finally Friday!!!
Here are 5 reasons why I am sooo ready for this weekend!!

1. ONLY 2 SCHOOL DAYS LEFT UNTIL BREAK!!!
I know I talked about this last Friday, but I am so excited that I can finally count the days on one hand!!  
I cannot express how excited I am!!!!! (if you cannot tell from all of the exclamation marks!!!)

2.  I am trying something new with my Christmas wrapping.
I do not want to give away everything that I am doing yet (I will include all the details in a later post), but I will tell y'all that I love to craft and be creative and I love how what I have done so far has turned out.  I  cannot wait to show y'all the pictures!! And if you are lucky, you will receive one of them!!! 

3.  Let the Christmas baking commence!!!
 Christmas is my favorite time of year because of a ton of reasons, but one of those reasons is BAKING!!!!  If i could live off of baked goods (and not be the size of a full grown dinosaur) then I most defiantly would!!!  My mom is usually in charge of all of the "real food" cooking, and I am in charge of baking, and this year I have decided to try a few new recipes!! I cannot wait to share those with y'all either!!!

4.  Avery is cheering at tonight's game!
For the past 2 days she has attended a Cheer clinic put on but a local gym with the help of some of the fabulous high school cheerleaders!!  I had planned to go with her and watch, but I was not able to make it to either of the night but they are cheering at half time tonight during the high school basketball game and I can't wait to see them!!!  I know she will do amazing!!!  I think that she is gonna follow in the footsteps of all the women in my family and be a cheerleader!!!

5.  Event free weekend (last one until after Christmas)!!!
well... maybe not entirely event free, but most everything that I have to involves me staying at home or close to home.  I will be super busy with baking, wrapping, cleaning and finishing up shopping for the last few people on my list, but most of the above can be done in my comfy clothes and no make-up!!!

I hope y'all have a Fabulous Friday!!!!
Only 9 more days!!!    

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment