Thursday, December 1, 2011

Like, Loves, and Obsessions

Yay!!! I am really excited to finally start posting!!!

I have been contemplating the idea of writing a blog for about 2 years, but I could never think of the PERFECT name... but thanks to my amazing aunt Brooke, I have finally been able to name my blog and start writing!!!

Naturally I wanted my first post to be about me, what I like, what I love and so on...

My LIKES...
exclamation marks and ellipses... 
if you have not already noticed I use them ALOT!!  I just think it makes something more fun to read!!!!
The Beach and Stars
I will put these two together because who would not like lying on the beach at night looking up at the stars??
Nights In with the Boyfriend
we love to go out with friends, but one of our favorite things to do is to stay in cook dinner and watch our favorite tv shows or movies.  Yes we are only 23, but I think that sometimes it is ok to act like the "old married couple" every once in a while!
The South
any and everything about the South is interesting to me!!! Learning about it, exploring different parts of it... EVERYTHING!!!
  
My LOVES... (this one is easy)
 Family and Friends
they are everything to me!!! 
I could be here for the rest of the year writing everything that I love about them, so instead I will just say that I am grateful for everything wonderful that they have done for me... and that I LOVE them!!    

My OBSESSIONS...
weddings weddings weddings
although I am not in the process of planning nor (do I think) I am close to start planning, I in fact already have my entire wedding planned, but it is not just my wedding I obsess over, it is ALL weddings... I could fill my entire day up with looking at magazines, websites, and blogs all about weddings!!!!
NC STATE WOLFPACK
my alma mater, where I spent the best 4 years of my life with some of the best people that I will ever meet.  I did not meet my Mr. Right there but I defiantly found my (future) bridesmaids and my best friends.  I will never get enough of watching my PACK play football, basketball, baseball, anything!!!  GO STATE!!!
owls
I owe this one to my lovely sisters of Chi Omega!! Before I joined, I would have never thought that I would later in life become obsessed with these adorable woodland creatures!! But thanks to my sorority, it is not just their cuteness that draws me to them, but what they stand for and represent.
puff dog
I will not go into much detail about puff dog now (he may or may not already have his own post in the works) but he is my "sleeping buddy" that my Daddy gave to me in the 4th grade, and he has been by my side ever since!

Enjoy!

2 comments: