Monday, December 12, 2011

Holly Ball 2011

So Friday night, I felt like I was back in college getting ready with my sorority sisters for a function!! 
There were four girls piled into one bathroom fixing our hair and make up and trying to figure out what to wear before everyone showed up for pregame!!
Like normal, we were all in a hurry, because, what group of girls getting ready is ever on time??  

By the time we were all dressed and ready, people were starting to show up and the party was starting!!!  We all hung out, drank, ate (luckily) and socialized until we were ready to head out!!

When it was time to go we all loaded up the cars (I'll let you know why soon) hopped in and drove the less than half a mile to the location.

When we arrived, about 2 minutes later, we unloaded and walked on in to find our tables.  The reason that we had to load and unload our cars was because the Holly Ball was BYOBFA (bring your own beer, food, and anything else you want to bring), and we did not slack on anything!!!
We had 3 full coolers, 2 tables full of food, and half of a table full of all the fixing for a variety of cocktails.  With everything that we all had brought, there was no way you were not having fun!!!

Once we were all set up, it was time to dance!!! The bf came with me, and I was worried that he was not gonna want to dance, but to my surprise, he was dragging me on the floor before I got the chance to drag him out there!!
The crowd was a mix of young and old, and it was great and also entertaining seeing everybody out on the dance floor dancing together!!


My only regret from last Friday night was that I only took 2 pictures.  I really was planning on taking a ton to show y'all, but typical me forgot my camera, so all I had was my phone to use, but I will show them to y'all because I think they are pretty funny!!!

This is Me and the bf, and yes, that is his tie around his head!!!

and this is my lovely sister and her bf, I think this was taken just after he nearly tackled a girl on the dance floor (on accident of course!!)

It was a great time and I cannot wait until next year!!  
The bf is already talking about it!!!!

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment