Tuesday, May 21, 2013

belated weekend recap: Megan's Bachelorette Party and more!

So... I definitely started this post yesterday, but I was too lazy to find all of the pictures and write more than a sentence! 

So today I will be a little less lazy and share my weekend, with lots of pictures!!
wouldn't you rather look at pictures anyway?!? 

This weekend I celebrated my big sister's bachelorette party with several of her closest friends!!  We headed to diner at a Mexican Tapas bar then headed out to a local bar!

Before dinner
our "bling" for the night!


 These are just a few of the MANY foods we ordered!!  I still cannot figure out why I took a picture of the cheese board, because I HATE cheese so much!!





after dinner we headed back to our room until it was time to head out!!



Once at the bar, we quickly claimed our spot on the dance floor/at the bar!!


Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Heart!!
We thought we were part of Captain Planet's team!!

Cool photobomber in the background!

It is safe to say we do not know how to take a "normal" picture!!


We left the bar and of course had to spot in for pizza, I felt like I was back in college!!!

Sunday we woke up (some in better conditions than others!!) and headed back South!!
Brooke had given AG horse back riding lesson for Christmas and Sunday was her scheduled lesson! It was a "family" lesson so she was able to bring 2 other people!! She chose me and one of her best friends!!




There was the cutest pig just laying around!! Her name was Clementine









My view for a while!

This was the first time I had EVER been this close to a horse!  I was nervous in the beginning, but I kept telling myself to calm down because the horse can sense fear (I think)!  After getting on and getting used to the feeling, I had a blast!!!
My horse was a little lazy so we stood and watched the girls for a while!!

When we finally made it home, I hung out with this cutie and introducted him to his first bo'berry biscuit!!!

Despite what the pictures show, he loved it!!

After dinner Sunday we went to watch a movie, I was so tired that I did not make it past the opening credits!

Have a great week!


Enjoy,
mGs




No comments:

Post a Comment