Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday's Favorites

I am SO HAPPY for the weekend, I cannot even begin to tell ya'll have excited I am!!!

As promised, I will not bombard ya'll with wedding post, so today I am letting ya'll know what I have been loving this past week and looking forward to this weekend!!!

1. Megan's Bachelorette round 2!!!
Some brides have multiple showers, but not my sister she has multiple bachelorette parties!!!  This weekend we are headed up North for round 2 and I am so excited!!!


2. The weather!
I am sure everyone and their mother has commented on how nice the weather has been, and guess what I am too!!  It has been so great not getting crazy looks because you threw on a dress before seeing the temperature!

But of course this is what I get over the weekend :(


3. Spring/Summer nail polishes!
This time of year, I am pretty sure that I change my polish at least once a week!!
I especially love these Essie colors!!
butler please - blues By Essieboom boom room - pinks By Essieplay date - plums By Essiemint candy apple - greens By Essie
1. Essie "Butler Please"
2. Essie "Boom Boom Room"
3. Essie "Play Date"
4. Essie "Mint Candy Apple" 

4. Hanging out with these cool kids!!!







5. Lilly's new Summer collection
Being a newly wed, and adapting to life together, we have decided to create a budget and STICK to it!!  So this means no more random shopping trips for me, so instead I on-line "window" shop, and Lilly's new summer collection is amazing!!! I could easily spent my entire pay check!!
Here are some of my favorites!!
   
{buy here}


6. Jack Rogers
What would go perfect with a new Lilly?? New Jacks of course!! I have been obsessing over these FOREVER!!!

I have a feeling they will be added to my closet soon!!
{buy here}
oh and maybe these too!

{buy here}

Happy Friday!!!

mGs

No comments:

Post a Comment