Thursday, May 16, 2013

Where has the time gone!

I am back, and for real this time!!!  

Gosh how many times have I said that!!  But this time, I am completely serious!! 

I have had so many amazing things happen to me and my family in the time I have been away, my sister got engaged, I got engaged, I got a new nephew, celebrated many birthdays and hosted/attended many showers, and GOT MARRIED!!! 



I know I missed out on the perfect opportunity to blog about our wedding planning process, but I was selfish, and wanted to keep all of my ideas to myself.  But now that the planning is over, and we are now (fyi, that totally said not, Thanks Megan!!!) happily married, I decided hey why not start posting about our wedding and really getting into this whole blogging thing!!  


I think I am now at a place in my life that I will be able to keep up with this thing (hopefully!!)



Please bear with me as I get back into the swing!!  I am hoping to update my layout soon!!!

see ya'll soon 

mGs 
(new monogram!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment