Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Showers

This edition of Wedding Wednesday is all about bridal showers!
I have been known to host a few showers in my day, here and here (one day soon I will show y'all my big sister's showers).  
But today I get to show y'all my bridal showers!

I have amazing family and friends who threw me 3 showers!!

One would think that during this time I would be snapping pictures like a mad woman, but I regretfully did not take NEARLY enough pictures!!

{Shower 1}
Hosted in Raleigh by 3 of my sorority sisters/bridesmaids
It had a nautical theme, I got to see girls that I had not seen since college, and I had the best time.  Getting to hang out with my sisters was all I needed to make that weekend perfect, but they put together this amazing shower!


the tables 
 the place settings
 gifts

chicken salad "boats"
cupcakes!

the beautiful flowers!


playing games


my (real) big sister gave me a hanger with my new name for my dress!

{Shower 2}
This shower was hosted by my sister (maid of honor), aunt Brooke (bridesmaid), and Karen (bridesmaid).  This shower was perfect! They kept everything secret and the only clue I had was the invitations. I loved every part of it!!
 Megan, me, Brooke, and Karen

Matt and I have been together for about 7 1/2.  They made a timeline with pictures of our relationship!

 This is hanging in our kitchen!

 The made tons of these pinwheels made out of old books!

the soup bar

homemade macaroons

  my first monogrammed hand towel!!

{Shower 3}
This shower was hosted by the women in Matt's family.
It was a perfect country theme with the most delicious food!!  I had fun meeting some of his family that I had never met before!
I am so sad that I only have 2 pictures of the decorations and the rest are me opening gifts!  Here are the 2 I have!


Ugh!! I am so upset, everything was so cute!!


I may have slacked in the picture taking department, but the hostesses of these showers did not slack on anything!! 

Next Wednesday: Bachelorette parties/weekend!!

Enjoy!
mGs 

No comments:

Post a Comment