Friday, May 24, 2013

Five on Friday: Memorial Day weekend!

Hey y'all!! To celebrate Friday and this 3 day holiday weekend I have decided to participate in my first (and certainly not last) link-up!!

blogblogblogblog  

 {1}
I am beyond excited to have a 3 day weekend to celebrate this Memorial Day Weekend!
      
and a 3 and a 1/2 day work week next week because my big sister is getting MARRIED!!!
I have the perfect picture to share for this, but Meg is in her wedding dress!

{2}
My amazing parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary this week! 
I cannot wait for Matt and I to be able to celebrate this huge milestone in our life together!


{3}
I am keeping my fingers crossed that this weekend we will finally start to hang pictures and really decorate! We (and by we I mean I) wanted to wait until after the wedding to really start decorating because so much stuff we used for the wedding I knew I wanted to use to decorate with.  Well now that the wedding is over, and the photos have been ordered it is time to start hanging those suckers (and so much more) up!!  
Stay tuned for updates!!!

{4}
Matt and I get to hang out with these two every Tuesday night!!  We love these two like they are our own, but it is nice to "give them back" when their momma comes!!

{5}
This technically should be for next week, but who is keeping track!
My big brother and sister-in-law get into town next week and I cannot wait to see them!!  This is the second time in 6 weeks that they have visited, first for my wedding week and now for my sister's! I kinda wish we had more weddings this summer so we could see them more!!

Happy long weekend y'all!!

Enjoy!
mGs

5 comments:

  1. Your bouquet. Your BOUQUET! It is perfection.

    Thank you so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I was pretty obsessed with it!!

      No problem :) I cannot wait until next week!!

      Delete
  2. Happy (almost) wedding weekend to your big sis!!! Thanks for linking up! Have a great long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I hope you had a great Memorial Day!!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete