Friday, January 13, 2012

Fabulous 5 on Friday

Happy Friday the 13th!!!  

I am sorry that I have been slacking in the post department this week, but I have been pretty busy (thinking about new and creative post), and the website has been acting up (which I think everything is fixed now!).  

But, today is Friday and here are my top 5 reasons why I am so glad!!!

1.  Beauty and the Beast 3D--  Ok, I have a little confession to make, I love love love Disney princess movies, and Beauty and the Beast is one of my top favorite movies of all time!!!  This weekend Beauty and the Beast 3D comes out in theaters and I want to go see it soo bad!!  I will say that I may hold off to go until next weekend because I am sure the theater will be full of 5 years old little girls decked out in their full Belle attire and their Mommas!!  Although I know what happens, I will be sure to let y'all know how it was in 3D!!!

2.  Family dinner tonight-- Yay!! nothing much to explain here :)

3.  3 day weekend--  I know it has not been to long since we came back from Christmas Break, but we have a 3 day weekend and I am so glad!!!

4. Shopping--  I know, it seems that every weekend I plan to go shopping...
But, I will say that I do not go shopping every weekend but thinking that I may makes me happy!!  But, I do believe I am gonna go outlet shopping on Monday!!!

5. Getting my online order (hopefully)--  So lately I have had a small obsession with big, statement necklaces.  I have a few already, and earlier this week I found a really pretty one for pretty cheap ($28), so I bought it, and of course I had to get a top to wear it with!!  Hopefully they will come in the mail sometime this weekend, and when they do I will definitely show them to y'all!!!

Well, I hope y'all have an amazing weekend!!!

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment