Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fabulous 5 on Friday

Happy first Friday of the New Year!!!  I hope everyone is sticking to their resolutions!! :)

I did not list my resolutions... but here are 5 reasons I am ready for the weekend and the New Year!!!


1.  Last day of Hunting Season--  That's right girls!! the boys are coming out of the wood for good!! Well, at least until next November!!  We only have 2 more days of left of hunting season and I could not be more excited!!  Now I have to find fun things for us to do on Friday nights and Saturdays now that the bf's time will not be taken up with morning drives, tracking dogs, and shooting poor Bambi!!  If y'all have any good ideas please let me know!!!!  

2.  Bridal Show this Sunday with the girls--  This Sunday I am going a bridal show with one of my best friends (the bride) and some of her other bridesmaids to scope out some good ideas for her upcoming wedding in May!!!  We have been before and won free dance lessons, so maybe this time we will get lucky and win something super fun for her wedding!!  

3.  Back to normal routine--  As much as I love Christmas break and being off from work for 2 weeks, I also missed my routine!!  I was all out of wack from break, but now that school has started everything is falling back into place!!  Also, TV schedules are going back to normal too!!  I have missed not having Glee, PPL, Big Bang Theory and Modern Family to look forward to each week!!!

4.  A brand New Year--  I know, I am about a week late with this one, but I am excited for this year!  I hope for amazing things to happen this year, and I will definitely share if anything exciting happens!!!
Happy New Year!!!! Sorry so late!!!
5.  Time to free my wallet of some of the gift cards I received during Christmas--  Yay!!  I always say that I am going to save up my gift cards until I find something that I really need, but all these cute clothes I have been seeing I definitely need!!!!  Cannot wait to shop!!!!

Happy Friday Y'all!!

mSs
  

No comments:

Post a Comment