Monday, January 23, 2012

Must Have: Statement Necklaces

Jewelry is something that I never really think about.  I usually wear the same few bracelets and my NC State ring everyday, and if I did wear a necklace I would end up wearing it for like 2 weeks straight because I usually forget that I am wearing it.  I have recently fallen in love with wear colorful, statement necklaces!!  Here are a few necklaces that either I own, or would love to own and the best part is that most of them are under $50!!

I will start with the least expensive first.  I have the first and the second necklace in coral (that I am wearing today!!)  Hopefully I will own the last one in the next few weeks :)
ShopRuche.com $28.99
Madison around $34
zhush $48
 Here are two that I absolutely love, but are more on the expensive side!
Jcrew $150

 This is the necklace my sister-in-law wore at her wedding, but I'm not sure of the price or where it is from.  Isn't is gorgeous!!

What I love most about statement necklaces is that you can totally transform an outfit by wearing one of these!!  I love to pair a necklace with just jeans and a t-shirt, just to add something extra to my outfit.

Be creative when getting dressed and pair a statement necklace with anything!! I promise it will look amazing and add a little fun to your outfit!!!

mSs


1 comment:

  1. So sad that I look awfulin statement necklaces.. Statement shoes and earrings will have to do!

    ReplyDelete