Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"I Do" Tuesday: Wedding Blogs


I may not be engaged, but I have been planning my wedding (seriously) since about my senior year of high school, so I like to think I know how stressful planning a wedding can be J. I am pretty sure that between my senior year and now, I have changed my theme and colors about 50 times!!!
There are tons of places to find ideas and inspiration that I decided to list 7 of MY favorite wedding blogs!!! 


2.     Style Me Pretty

3.     Southern Aisle

4.     Once Wed



7.     100 Layer Cake

I really could go on ALL DAY telling y'all everything that I love about each of the 8 websites, but I don’t have that much time, and I'm sure y'all don’t want to spend all day reading my blog!!  So instead I’ll just let y'all check out each of the blogs and see for yourself why these are great for ideas and inspiration for brides-to-be!!

Enjoy!!

mSs 

No comments:

Post a Comment