Friday, January 20, 2012

Fabulous 5 on Friday


This Friday I have decided to do something a little differently.  Instead of telling y'all why I am super excited that it is finally the weekend, I have decided to tell y'all what I am really into or really want at this moment!!
Hope you like it!!

1.     “The Hunger Games” Tirlogy— I honestly do not even know where to begin when talking about this book series!!!  I just finished the last book today and I am so sad that they are over, but I do have the movies to look forward to which I hope they live up to the books!!!  I will not give any details of the books away because I don’t want to ruin them for you and plus it would take me forever to just give y'all a summary!! But I will say that I usually do not pick science fiction to read, but I could not put these books down!! I read all 3 in less than 3 weeks!!  If you have some spare time or are looking for a great read I most definitely suggest “The Hunger Games” trilogy by Suzanne Collins!!
http://percyshop.com/?p=541 
2.     Since it is almost Spring, and considering I have tons of bridal showers, bachelorette weekends, and wedding within the 5 months I think that it is quite alright that I am planning ahead for what I am going to wear!!  Recently I found this amazing dress from Anthropologie.  I love it!! I think it is perfect for any spring or summer event and hopefully it will be in my closet really really soon!!!!
Bike Lane Dress from Anthropologie 
3.     A trend that I have been into lately is statement necklaces!!  I love that you can add that little to an outfit just by putting on an outstanding necklace!!   This week y'all can expect a post dedicated completely to statement necklaces!!!  I cannot wait for y'all to see the awesome ones that I have found!!  Here is a necklace that I bought last week!!
found at ShopRuche.com
4.     Isn’t it always the case that you want what you don’t have??  This applies completely to my hair!!  I have fairly straight hair, but I love love love curly hair!!  My hair is also super thick and it usually takes me about an hour to put in hot rollers, then I have to wait for them to cool, and curling my hair with a curling iron just doesn’t hold very long.  So in the past few weeks, I have learned 3 tricks to curling my hair!!  The first and second way was found through Pinterest, the sock bun curl and the headband curl.  They sound super weird, but I promise next week ill show you how they work!!  The last way is using a straightener!!  I know that sound super strange to, but by simply twisting the straightener while you run it through your hair, it curls it, and the curls last for a really long time!!!

This is my hair after sleeping in a headband and then adding some more curls with the straightener
 5.     I have found a new love for IPhone cases!!  Before, I would have the same case on my phone until I would upgrade it, but now there are just so many super cool cases for my phone!!!  I have only had my phone since September, but I already have 4 cases, and I plan on getting a ton more!!!  Maybe then I can match my case with my outfit!!!  Each of the cases that I have included can be found here: Society6.  They are about $35 each which is a little pricey.  If you think about the case as a new accessory it's not much more then you would pay for a new necklace or bracelet!!
Society6
Society6













Enjoy!!!  and Happy Friday!!!

mSs





No comments:

Post a Comment