Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I Do" Tuesday: Disney Princess Bridal Gowns

Like every other girl dreaming about her wedding, I have always said that my dress will be perfect (to me at least)!!  I want everyone to see me and say, “That is most definitely a ‘Mallory’ dress.”  So of course for the last several years I have been scouring the Internet trying to find my perfect dress, and not so long ago I came across a collection done my Alfred Angelo.  There were seven gorgeous dresses in this collection and a Disney Princess inspired each one! 
I almost died; this collection was made for me!!!  It combined two of my favorite things, weddings and Disney Princesses!!!!  I looked at every detail on each dress and finally decided that I had found my perfect dress!!!  I even went as far as finding where to buy it and telling my Momma that we must go try them on!!!  Ring or no ring, I needed to try these gowns on!!! 
Well, It was a sad day when Mom told me it would be a little strange to go and try on bridal gowns without being engaged first, so we never went. 
Well flash forward back to today, I was trying to figure out what to post about today and I remembered these gowns.  I went to the website, and to my pleasant surprise, there are TEN NEW GOWNS!!!  I will not lie, I almost cried!!!  These new gowns are just as gorgeous as the first seven!!  


Here are a few of the gowns; see if you can figure out what Princess inspired each gown!!!
Dress 2
Dress 3



Dress 4
Dress 5







Just think of how one of these dresses can inspire your entire wedding!!!


















Look at the amazing detail put into each gown!!!  If it were possible to change into a new dress like 15 different times I would SO DO IT!!! 

I hope y'all loved these as much as I do!!!!

mSs

Dress 1: Belle
Dress 2: Snow White
Dress 3: Rapunzel
Dress 4: Jasmine
Dress 5: Ariel 

No comments:

Post a Comment