Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"I Do" Tuesday: Groom's Cake!!

Happy Tuesday!!  I hope everyone had a fantastic day off yesterday!!

I have decided that because I love weddings so much, and because so many of my friends are getting engaged I will post wedding ideas and inspirations each Tuesday!!!  
Tuesday will now most likely become my favorite day of the week!!!

Today I have decided to feature some amazing groom's cakes that I have seen at weddings or come across while spending a million hours on Pinterest and The Knot.

This was my big brother's cake!! It was made from Rice Crispy treat!
found on Pinterest
Sweet Flamingo Cake Co.

The Great thing about groom's cake is that they can be anything!!  Anything from his Alma Mater, his favorite sports team or past time!! All you have to do is be creative!!



Another great thing about theses cakes is that they do not necessarily have to be tiered cakes.  As you can see from above and below, a groom's cake can take the form of a hat or a mascot.  I have even seen some that look like coolers filled with beer!!!  It is really completely up to the Bride to decide what she wants to give her Groom. 

Found on the Knot
So Brides-to-be I hope this has inspired y'all to give your Groom-to-be something personal and amazing!!  So get creative and think up something special that he will love!!!  

mSs

No comments:

Post a Comment